Tarun's big annoucement

Now that this thread has thoroughly deteriorated, allow me to add my congratulations. :D Always good to get paid, especially for doing what you like to do anyway. Would've been here sooner, but I had an abscessed tooth which was pulled Thursday, so Ive been a little out of it. Don't mean to bring you down - I'm feeling much better now! :D

Now that this thread has thoroughly deteriorated, allow me to add my congratulations. :DAlways good to get paid, especially for doing what you like to do anyway. Would've been here sooner, but I had an abscessed tooth which was pulled Thursday, so Ive been a little out of it. Don't mean to bring you down - I'm feeling much better now!  :D

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

That is so very true, it makes all the difference in the world. :)

CONGRATS TARUN!!!!! Hope it all stays well for you. I'm proud of you, *says Momma Filly* :D You hang in there, but remember we're out here too.

I've not forgotten any of you, I miss ya'll and will try to stop in more often. Just working a whole lot all the time it seems. And I can't say I LOVE my job, just Hope Tarun can for a very long time.

XOXOXO Tarun

No Tarun, I've not heard from ANYONE around here except Sniper! :D

*looking over at Cappy and :eyeroll: * Sheeeeeeeesh!!! LOL

But Tarun, it might have gone to my bulky junky email. I get so many that I quit looking in there. I'm sorry. It's the thought that counts. And I appreciate your thoughts. :D

Cappy, I KNOW you've thought of me from time to time, now I really know it cuz you just told on yourself. :D Hmmmmmmmmmmm Bad Cappy!!!

I don't want to hijack this thread even more than it already has been, so I'll stop now BUT, nice to hear from you two. Missed everyone. MORE :)

THREAD HIJACK WARNING  ;)

G'day Texas, you're looking well  :D

Nice to see you're still with us, was also wondering if you'd fallen off the planet.

Again, nice to know you're still looking in on us.  :)

Cheers :)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:D I'm looking well!!!??? LOL Thanks Senuty!!!! You're still looking yourself in that baby Lion, so cute!!! Thanks for the welcome too.

Gang, I've just been really REALLY busy. I have split days off so I don't seem to get much rest at all. I still *like* my job but it's more stressful than I thought it would be. Still I don't want to work anywhere else at this time.

Also still waiting on the lawyers to get their chit together, as lawyers don't like to do. we're going on 3 years now and I'm getting worn out. But they messed with the WRONG Filly and I'm not giving up!! So there :D Once that gets over with tho, then I'll only be working part time if at all.

The doctor's wanna operate on my right hand as it's giving me a LOT of grief, think I have "mouse finger" instead of "trigger finger" and corpal (sp) tunnel also. Must have been all those hours writing in here to ya'll. It being my RIGHT and dominant hand then I'll be bed ridden for 4 to 6 weeks possibly and that scares the hell outta me. I'm trying acupuncture first. My first trip was today. I will be going twice a week to see if it will work. Sooooooooooooooo in the mean time, I'd appreciate a moment of silence from ya'll pleeeeeeeeeeeeze! LOL Keep me in your thoughts as I still think and pray for all of you all!

LOVE YA GUYS!!! :D