The problems with CCleaner

Tarun

I did mail MrG recently and asked him why somewhat negative posts were removed causing near invaluable members to resign (Tarun and YoKenny). He just downplayed the problem saying that there were always people coming and going.

I think he's already a millionaire from the Google ads and has grown complacent.

:D

Edit1: I switched from CCleaner to ClearProg (www.clearprog.de)

Edit2: I would like to see Tarun taking a shot at his own cleaner. The more the merrier.

• Administrator

It takes a lot of time to program something like that in Delphi (cause I'm a noob at Delphi). Once I get started though, I could probably easily add much more to it.

I addressed him about being blackmailed when I was a mod and he downplayed that as well but said to "lose the attitude". I let others see the exact PMs to him and they said there was no attitude, they could see I was trying to find out what was going on. Later he took my posting privileges away, then my PM rights. What an id***.

I did mail MrG recently and asked him why somewhat negative posts were removed causing near invaluable members to resign (Tarun and YoKenny). He just downplayed the problem saying that there were always people coming and going.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Wow. Fredvries I always thought you were MrG's biggest fan. :)

As for "somewhat negative posts being removed"...a few forum members PMd me about that and admitted to requesting for the posts to be removed. Tarun even respects his member's requests and removes posts that are considered negative/inappropriate to them.

As for YoKenny...he shouldn't even have posting rights. :D

@ Tarun - Sorry to hear about all of that. I wasn't aware of what was going on. Maybe with some time things will settle down and go back to normal. I'm glad to hear that you are seriously considering writing your own program. :D