Sign in to follow this  
SenutyEnool

New Mice, Meece? Mouses? Mooses?.....

$99 for a freaking mouse? For that kinda money, it had better LEARN to make coffee......and cook.......and do my **** taxes!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hmmm.... that sounds like a wi...... errrrr.... concubine..... yeah, that's what I meant..... a concubine.... :D

Cheers :D

Hmmm.... that sounds like a wi...... errrrr....  concubine..... yeah, that's what I meant.....  a concubine.... :D

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Whoa there Senuty! You almost let the "w" word slip!

Those mice look pretty awesome. I like the built-in search feature and the horizontal scroll wheel. But I think I'll stick with my good ol' wired Logitech G5 for a little while longer before I upgrade...

Hmmm.... that sounds like a wi......   errrrr....  concubine..... yeah, that's what I meant.....  a concubine.... :)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Whoa there Senuty! You almost let the "w" word slip!

Those mice look pretty awesome. I like the built-in search feature and the horizontal scroll wheel. But I think I'll stick with my good ol' wired Logitech G5 for a little while longer before I upgrade...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

::GASPS::

Wash your mouth out with soap young fella, I would never say the w*o*r*k word out loud, especially in the presence of children.... :D

Yeah I like its features too, but like everyone else, I'm going to wait till the price drops, give it 6 months and they should be about half price...... at least I'm hoping ;)

Cheers :)

I've got a G7, and I've been pretty happy with that.  I think a G5 is slightly better though :/

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Really? Is the G7 weighted funny, or have sluggish response, or what? I'll trade you! :D

I think the G7 is pretty pimp, but one thing I do love about my G5 is the color: bronze / silver / dark gray. I think it's a pretty sweet design. And both the G5 and G7 have the button adjustable dpi; I can't remember how I lived without that!