1. 1. Do you watch Doctor Who?

• Yes - Love it
    • Yes
    • No
    • No - Hate it
    • What's Doctor Who?

• Administrator

Who all here is a fan?

I know I am, DjLizard got me hooked. First saw it with the Ninth Doctor, and the current Doctor, or the Tenth Doctor is most likely my favorite so far.

He uses a Sonic Screwdriver to do a multitude of things. The primary mode of transportation is a device that looks like a police phone booth, it's called the TARDIS.

The show is truly unique and it may even be a show better than Stargate SG-1.

• 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

series three is better then 2, one reason that i decided rose was soooo boring martha is much more interesting. 5 episodes left in the season to see.

the daleks werent as good as some of the other series though

the 7th doctor wasnt that bad, but i think i made myselft decide that the 8th doctor was crap even though i havent watched it, afterall the 8th has to be bad it never had a series and only got a tv movie that wasnt particularly liked

i like the 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th the best maybe because that what ive been watching in my collection of videos. (all taped from when it was broadcasted, except lots of daleks and a couple of others because the tape snapped)

• 8 months later...
  • Administrator

I thought the Doctor and Rose were great together. Martha was far too annoying, especially the attitudes she presented.

We're now on Series 4 here in the US. People were dreading seeing Tate. I was leery but I definitely think she does a good job. The new theme music is really good. I wonder if BBC released the theme in an mp3 format.

I have watch Dr. Who through the years even the early episodes in black and white. the series was way ahead of its time or should i say Timeless. and i concur Tom Baker i like the best

I do also like the current Dr. I cannot remember the actors name off hand. Hey I play CnC GENERALS and there is a mini mod of game where one of the generals has a Tardis and it is cool as heck to transport troops, tanks etc. and has defensive weapons and offensive weapons .

• Administrator

The current Doctor (tenth) is David Tennant (stage name) who's real name is David John McDonald. He was born 18 April 1971 (1971-04-18) (age 37) in Bathgate, West Lothian, Scotland.