A build I've been working on

Ophan

I figured it was, but I just wanted to make sure.

As sure as it can be, like James already pointed out, that PSU has plenty of power unless you go with double or triple video cards ;) .

Just be careful with the voltages you put on the components, don't go much higher than 1.4v on the CPU. Gigabyte recovers nicely from bad BIOS setting so not much can go wrong, just take it step by step. Now! Tweak that baby :) .*

* Always on your own risk, we at Lunarsoft don't want to be hold responsible.

I wasn't going to play with the voltages, out of my league for now. xD So, yeah. Plenty of power? From the experts? Awesome ;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Great, actually. :) The CPU was running a little hot so I cleaned off the intel goop and added some Arctic silver 5 to the mix and it's 20º cooler. Must have been some air pockets with the intel goop or something. Not too sure.

Pictures lol. :) You can basically look at a picture of the case on new egg and viola. The guts aren't very pretty. Everything is a shade of blue inside. Matches pretty well actually. No lights or Razzle Dazzle. At the start up the mother board turns on 6 or 7 small LEDs on the upper left corner of the board. Probably signifying POST I'd imagine.

Though I suppose I can throw ya'll a picture of the desktop ;)th_Desktop.jpg

At the start up the mother board turns on 6 or 7 small LEDs on the upper left corner of the board. Probably signifying POST I'd imagine.
That's more CPU power load, idle my system shows 2 green and under load it goes up to 2 green and 2 orange, even occasionally 2 green, 2 orange and 1 red. I never get the whole 6 to light up other than on boot for one second.

• 4 months later...

I'm also intrested in Overlocking but now i'm not to overlock because it may causes the damages & some made explosion

I got the New Specified Systems of HDD,RAM,BOARD,PROCESSOR

if we goes along with new System we can not also get much speed from there....

Oh ho. I see. Interesting. Hmm, I'm going to go do a bit of research on it now on the gigabyte website. xD

Publish your research in our foru to get your sound advices

Now all we need are the pictures of it!

How can we get out the picz here?

But Intel is not only the Best!

We can also try the AMD,and more

I Prefer AMD Strongly