can't run task manager

LES001

when i try to run task manager from task bar all i ever get is my anti virius coming up with THREAT DETECTED.the file name is c:\WINDOWS\system32\win.exe The threat name is Trojan horse back door Genetic10,ATN0 I'VE tryed moveing it to the volt and also deleting it can u help? plz

i also have have a problem with a no disc error.i get that when i boot up and my mobile broadband dongle is pluged in . as soon as i uninstal from remove hardware then reinstal sorts it out.ill post you a screen shot off the error the next time it happens.i do hope you can help me as its begining to get anoying now with errors & virius warnings poping up when ever thay want

yours hopefully

LES001

HERE IS THE LOG FILE YOU ASKED FOR

LES001-hijackthis.txt

PROBLEM SEAMS TO BE CURED FOR NOW .ILL KEEP AN EYE ON IT OVER THE NEXT FEW DAYS SEE HOW IT GOES ON. & THANK VERY MUCH IN DEED.

NEVER USED A SITE LIKE THIS BEFORE .FOUND THE HELP GOOD (10/10)& VERY FAST ON REPLYS . THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR TIME & EFFORT.

I WILL BE RECOMENDING THIS SITE TOO ALL MY FREINDS & IF I MAY POST A LINK ON MY FACEBOOK PAGE

WITH THANKS

LES001

A link on Facebook will be more than welcome, however your log should of been posted here rather than uploaded as a file, but then hey you are new to this so all is good, but please turn off caps lock in future, it makes posts so much easier to read and will save you from a lot of hassle on a lot of forums because it is so frowned upon. ;)

Archived