Anything goes topic

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you saw the pink fuzzy ones? i thought i had them locked up. at least you didnt see the monkeys in leather

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I knew as soon as I saw the fluffs of pink flying around the room. :lol: Not quick enough

LOL or the dead monkeys laying around! :realmad: You're so bad

wheres capman or tarun when you need them, this needs to got to "anything goes" topic.....so you didnt see the monkeys with the leather chaps? i think they borrowed them from you

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

LOL wondered what the draft in front was from :realmad:

You're getting good at that.  Maybe Tarun can make a SUBJECT LINE that says "MP's Hijacks only"  LMAO

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Nice one Texas. :lol:

BTW, Texas and MP, you two need to cleanse your minds, you are corrupting me. :realmad:

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh but I see the horns creeping up thru your hair in the back!!!! :realmad:   *whispering*  Maybe you should take a bit of time off from the pics and convos we do in here!  LMAO

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yeah and I reckon Tarun could have a bit of the devil in him.

• 3 weeks later...

i notice just about all of the topics get hijacked with silly banter and comments which is all fine and dandy. under "CHANT n RANT" should be a place to post anything that you feel. talk about your day at work, or share your awful experience you had with the bestbuy salesman, anything goes i guess just keep it clean and respect those that post.

Oh I see....I thought you went to Starbucks. If you made it yourself, you probably are drinking good stuff. By the way, I only get the foofoo mint mocha in the afternoon, that's not a start-my-day coffee. And I never get the sprinkles on it like you would.