What did Santa bring you?

As the topic says.....

Here's my Xmas goodies list:

Mitsubishi Diamond 19inch LCD Monitor (yeehaw, no more burnt out monitors due to overheating - lost 2 that way)

Logitech G15 Gaming Keyboard - (if you're heavily into gaming I highly recommend getting this) - Review it here, sums it up nicely -> Logitech G15 <-

Even if you're not into gaming the backlit keys are a must for the late night PC users.

EUROLAB 15 Bar Espresso & Coffee Maker with Grinder (did I mention I'm a caffeine addict? ;) )

And to go with the Espresso Maker - this nifty little gadget -> Coffee Warmer <- no more cold coffee and it plugs into one of the USB ports on my new keyboard.

Yeah, Santa was good to me :hug:

Cheers :cuddle:

• Administrator

A Belkin 900VA Power Supply. I got myself something, and managed to get an excellent deal on it.

A Panasonic Vortex ES8077S electric razor.

Features:
  • Pivot Action Shaving System for a More Comfortable Shave
  • Adjustable Pivot Action Head
  • Sharpest Blades for Precise and Accurate Shaving
  • Linear Motor Offers a Frictionless Shave
  • HydraClean� Hygienic Cleaning System
  • Shave Wet or Dry

CD: Trans-Siberian Orchestra - Lost Christmas Eve

DVDs: i, Robot - Star Wars: Revenge of the Sith - Independence Day

Other items: LED flashlights (One flashlight), 10ft USB extension cable, 10ft RJ45 Ethernet cable, XMas tree lights

Here is what I got from santa, although my wallet was a bit lighter after getting some of it.

A Belkin wireless modem & router

modemrouter7qc.jpg

A wireless laptop network card which came free with the router (have no use for it though).

wirelesscard0vx.jpg

A wireless network adaptor.

wirelessadaptor0hf.jpg

A Black & Decker automatic tape measure

bdtape7ox.jpg

A pair of Reebok trainers.

reebokclassicblack1fb.jpg

Last but not least, some money from the in-laws, (good job too seeing as they are my tenants).

Welp I haven't had time to take pics of mine, but I GOT FROGS!!!! Yes, I said Frogs! LOL MY daughter, (as crazy as we are) bought me seat covers, seatbelt pads, CD case, trash container and floor mats that are all Black with GREEN FROGS all over them!!!! Well, she had to replace my car, (most of you know that story) and it happens to be green. She said that the frogs seemed to be the best thing to match my car!!! :eyeroll:

I also got this beautiful chocker of purple Amethyst stones! It's quite eloquent!

But the most WONDERFUL thing that I got for Christmas was watching my 3 year old Grandson seeing Christmas for the first time. I mean he is finally understanding what it's all about. He's so cool! :cuddle: And this year he learned who Christ was.

Yes, today, I'm glad I'm alive :hug:

Welp I haven't had time to take pics of mine,

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

What???????, and you thought we all did, with perfect white backgrounds.

We would either have to all be very good with photography to produce the same effects as each other, or very good at photoshop-ing. :cuddle:

I think you'll find we all leeched them from websites Texas. :hug:

****, I spent all the money on the kids and my wife!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You might have the best Christmas present of all......The spirit of selflessness and sharing...A Good Man takes care of his family first and foremost.. punk.gif

You might have the best Christmas present of all......The spirit of selflessness and sharing...A Good Man takes care of his family first and foremost.. punk.gif

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Its all about the kids my brother. Seeing my daughters little happy smiles (my son is too young to understand yet) is worth more than any material item. Until someone has children, they cant truly understand. punk.gif

On a side note, i did get a great christmas present from my wife-but i cant post the pictures here. :P