Free Flash Drive From Microsoft

Tarun

• Administrator

It's gotta be at least 128 mb which is cool for free.

Could only be 32meg, I can't imagine it has much info on it to warrant it being much bigger.

Anyway it's free so you guys might as well get it.

You should as well. It's not limited to the US, as there is a country choice dropbox.

Yeah, they want to send you other information on that site.  I closed the window when I saw that.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I think the info they want to send is what's on the jump drive. From what I could find, it's a big company. Did $700 mil. in sales last year.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

G'day folks,

so, has anyone received theirs yet? It's been more than 6 weeks and nigh on 8 weeks.

I know mine will probably take slightly longer, being down here at the bottom of the globe, but even if it takes 10 weeks I'm not to fussed. Heck, who is ever fussed with free stuff :)

Cheers :P

G'day folks,

so, has anyone received theirs yet?  It's been more than 6 weeks and nigh on 8 weeks.

I know mine will probably take slightly longer, being down here at the bottom of the globe, but even if it takes 10 weeks I'm not to fussed.  Heck, who is ever fussed with free stuff  :)

Cheers :P

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Ain't seen s***. MS could've sent confirmation e-mails to the people that would be receiving flash drives, but NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. That would take all the suspense outta it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrator

Same.

I checked their site again. Apparently they are nothing to get excited about.

This offer is available in the U.S. only while supplies last. USB drive is 16MB in size. Limit one per customer. Please allow 6-8 weeks for delivery.