Lunarsoft Wallpapers

i thought it might be a good idea if you made wallpapers for the site and include some in anti malware download package after all ur m8 cud be at your house and see lunarsoft.net in ur background then he goes home and logs on comp and checks it out.

also what about a sticker for your comp a small one like the designed for windows XP or sumhin.

just a small suggestion but think about it.

It'd be a pretty cool idea for the wallpapers :P But it'd be advertising if you include it with the antimalware packages, but oh well.. :unsure:

If we designed a sticker design, and send it to you.. You could print it out and sticky tape it to your computer lol.

//Haze

• Administrator

Wallpapers are definitely a good idea. Inside the Anti-Malware packages, I would personally not do. The reason is to keep the size of the packages to the minimal amounts possible. Don't worry though, I won't ever bundle a toolbar in with the Anti-Malware packages. :unsure:

Wallpapers are definitely a good idea.  Inside the Anti-Malware packages, I would personally not do.  The reason is to keep the size of the packages to the minimal amounts possible.  Don't worry though, I won't ever bundle a toolbar in with the Anti-Malware packages.  :unsure:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

oooo, thats one of the best burns ive seen on the net.

)corjello(

Might have trouble getting the sticker through the internet to you though JMac. :P

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

you are such a smartass. you get paid for that or something? :D

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I don't try to be a smartass, it is just the way i am.

Wallpapers are definitely a good idea.  Inside the Anti-Malware packages, I would personally not do.  The reason is to keep the size of the packages to the minimal amounts possible.  Don't worry though, I won't ever bundle a toolbar in with the Anti-Malware packages.  :)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Good choice, although a yahoo toolbar would be nice. :unsure:

the Lunarian made you all go offtopic but hes the trusted one dnt forget Capman :P

now here we go offtopic again.

just waiting for the 1st wallpaper if it goes ahead then i will get rid o the Compaq 1 :)