Lunarsoft Community Guidelines
We welcome you to participate in the Lunarsoft Community. As with all social circles there are a few guidelines you must abide by in order to maintain an enjoyable and active membership within this website.
We are trying to provide the highest quality community experience for all of our members and following these guidelines is the best way to maintain a quality environment for all age groups. If we find that you break any of these rules, your account may be disabled and your posting privileges removed. These rules are very basic and we hope that you read them fully. Thanks for your cooperation and enjoy your stay here at Lunarsoft!
Requests or links to illegal material will not be tolerated.
Links/Requests to warez and/or illegal material (porn, cracks, serials, etc.) will not be tolerated. Discussion of circumventing WGA/activation/timebombs/keygens or any other illegal activity will lead to your account being banned.
Respect the requests of companies who do not permit redistribution of their products without express permission - including unmodified hotfix/feature pack packages. Download sources for official software should be from the vendor directly where possible. Posts made containing illegal content may be removed immediately without warning, and offenders may be banned on first violation.
This community is built upon mutual respect.
You are not allowed to flame other members. People who do not respect personal opinions and/or personal work will be warned in the first instance. You are expected to be mature when discussing in threads. Racism, pornography, threatening, trolling, excessive profanity towards members, excessive vulgarity, or inappropriate usernames are not tolerated. If you ignore the warning and persist, you will be banned without notice.
Guidelines for avatars, signatures and custom user titles.
Avatars are a benefit for the members to have. Avatars can be a maximum of 100x100 and 80KB in size. Avatars can also be in any of the following formats: png, gif, jpg. Animated avatars are not permitted.
Signatures can be a maximum of 500x125 and 80KB in size. You may have six lines of text in your signature at the standard text size. Advertising in your signature is not allowed. Forum signatures are to be used respectfully, so do not annoy our members by making your signature into some sort of web ad.
Any signatures found to be attached to a thread and used as a signature host is not allowed and will be removed. Members with slow connections can disable other members signatures when reading posts by going to: Your Username > Ignored Users. You can also click here.
Custom user titles are not to be abused. Vulgarity, racism or flaming in member titles will not be tolerated.
Avoid inappropriate content or behavior.
Inappropriate content or behavior includes the following:
- Pornographic, violent or otherwise offensive images, language etc. This may include racist remarks, slander etc.
- Overly distracting media, i.e. bright flashing colors, animated avatars/signatures (i.e. gif/Flash), or audio.
- Malicious links or items meant to imitate a malicious nature. Examples are those that crash your browser, trigger popup floods, or emulate BSOD's.
- Do not contain links to pages that contain objectionable material. This includes: warez, cracks, pornography, pyramid schemes/MLM, referral ID's, ebay listings, and requesting personal donations.
- Political or religious debate topics or topics requesting assistance with academic material.
- Buying, selling or trading is forbidden. Lunarsoft is not held accountable for any of these.
- Spam - this includes making small posts that do not contribute simply to raise your post count. Spamming is characterized by the initiation of threads or posts that contribute nothing to a forum, be it off topic or on topic. Accounts are flagged as spammers and reported to the anti-spam service.
Lunarsoft is not held accountable or responsible for any of these content, trades, or practices.
Avoid unacceptable forum or news topics/comments.
Please think before posting and choose the right forum for your question or answer. Also be sure to use the Search feature.
- Refrain from using all capital letters in your subjects or posts. This makes it easier for our members and visitors to read your posts and assist.
- Do not bash old topics when a member has made it active again. Usually it's been made active for a good reason such as to answer an unanswered question, or to bring new information.
- If you need to post a log make use of the code button. This allows your post to scale to an easier to follow size.
- For posting images, please refer to our wiki article Post a screenshot. We ask that you try to limit the amount of images and the file sizes so that all users can load the threads easily and quickly. Imgur allows you to make and post albums which can be very beneficial if you need to post multiple images.
If you need to attach something, it'd be great if you could find a host for the file. A good image host to use is Imgur. Please only attach something if you absolutely have no other option. This will help keep Lunarsoft running smoothly for our members.
Lunarsoft reserves the right to edit, delete or move posts made on this site.
Has the thread you started or participated in been moved, closed or deleted? Check with the forum moderator or administrator via PM. We ask that members respect the decision of moderators and administrators. Under no circumstances start threads asking why other threads were moderated. Forum moderation is not up for public debate, such threads will be deleted and the thread starter warned. Threads and posts questioning the actions or decisions of forum moderations will be deleted on sight, and the appropriate action taken (up to and including forum bans) against the thread starter and/or participants. However, as a member you reserve the right to PM any moderator or administrator regarding action taken at Lunarsoft.
- Lunarsoft reserves the right to change or alter these rules at any time and an Administrator's word is final.
Note: Any violation of these guidelines will result in a warning placed against your Lunarsoft account and will be added to your overall warning level.