MS Goliath vs you!

Guest Bob.Fox

Guest Bob.Fox

I had a total disaster with MS updates. 77 of them would not work. I got error codes 0x80080008. I spent hours researching. Somewhere it said try "Dial-A-Fix". DAYUM, IT WORKED FLAWLESSLY. And you only ask for $5.00 or more.

How can MS with their billions in the bank and their DOZENS of pages of how to fix anything be so grossly incompetent? My hat and appreication are off to you. You are a genious and should take over MS right away. Tell Ballmer to move over !

If you email Microsoft Windows Update Product Support Services (MS WU PSS) they'll typically tell you to use Dial-a-fix. Weird, eh? Tons of MS MVPs and PSS agents/MS employees are using it to help their customers. The thing that makes my program different from all of their solutions is that I packed all of their solutions into one place. Their scattered MSKBs regard very specific issues and most people are not able to find the right one for their particular problem. With Dial-a-fix, it doesn't care; it just does them all.

I'd love to work at Microsoft. I want to talk with my idol Mark Russinovich!

Before this year is over a new version of Dial-a-fix will be out that scans for a lot of stuff. Stuff that could be causing problems you don't even notice, or impending failures. Keep checking back for updates.

Cheers and thanks for the praise!

A couple of months back I sought help through Microsoft support to solve a problem with installing updates(I could not install anything).After several emails back and forth,trialling possible solutions/sending back results but getting no improvements, I remembered that I had previously downloaded some utilities while searching for answers but had not opened them. One of these was Dial-a-fix. A couple of clicks later and not only were my installation problems solved but also the blank page in My Computer was now filled with the appropriate icons and the network connections icons in the system tray had returned, Wella!!!. I informed Microsoft support of the Dial-a-fix fix and was thanked for the information of which they said would be useful in supporting others with similar concerns. (Thanks for the information, we could certainly use that!)

Thank-you DjLizard.

Archived