Internal Error 2753. RegUtils.

Guest Qwerty999

Guest Qwerty999

Good morning to all.

This morning I solved a problem causing by JavaRa 1.10. In JavaRa 1.10, after clicking on "Remove Older Versions", when I want to reinstall Java Sun - jre-6u7-windows-i586-p.exe, I receive a message "Internal Error 2753. RegUtils".

The solution is to download Windows Installer Clean Up 2 (msicuu2.exe).

Hope this bug was solved on the next JavaRa's version.

Have a good day!

Qwerty999

Guest Qwerty999

How to use Windows Installer Clean Up 2 (msicuu2.exe)?

1) After installing this utility, go on C:\Program Files\Windows Installer Clean Up and click on msicuu.exe.

2) Click once on "(All Users) Java 6 Update 7 (1.6.0.70)" and click on "Remove" button.

After that, you can reinstall Java Sun - jre-6u7-windows-i586-p.exe.

Positively, if you want to recreate this message "Internal Error 2753. RegUtils", run JavaRa and click on "Remove Older Versions" button.

My comment is positive.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest Awesh Bhornya

Good morning to all.

This morning I solved a problem causing by JavaRa 1.10. In JavaRa 1.10, after clicking on "Remove Older Versions", when I want to reinstall Java Sun - jre-6u7-windows-i586-p.exe, I receive a message "Internal Error 2753. RegUtils".

The solution is to download Windows Installer Clean Up 2 (msicuu2.exe).

Hope this bug was solved on the next JavaRa's version.

Have a good day!

Qwerty999

Thanks a lot for the solution

• 2 years later...

Hello all - i just wanted to take a min and thank _Qwerty999_ for the break down .. i also had a problem installing java, every time i tried to install it would tell me its "already installed, would you like to reinstall" click yes and it would give me the error code.. i searched around, found a cpl sites telling me ot go in Regedit, but that still didnt help. came here read your post, followed your instructions, problem solved!

again thank you

Archived