Madonna

sickchik

I am bored so here goes. I have Confessions On a Dance Floor, the latest madonna cd. Now i like all kinds of music but, I haven't owned a Madonna cd since i was like 13. I am 30 in like a week and a half. So with that let me say that this CD kicks some major a**. I put it in and it's on. I can't stop tappin or boppin somethin. I recently had a major back surgery and have had a rough time. My doctor told me i had to excercise. Yeah :) My husband's in Iraq and i have two kids. :) But i put this CD in and i wanna move so.....Had to give Madonna her props. Hope I look that good when I am 50.

Hope I look that good when I am 50.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I'm sure you will, although I think you will look better, Madonna does not do a thing for me anymore.

You are doing well, what with having to look after the kids whilst your husband is away especially with the back problem happening when it did.

Keep up the good work girl.

Hope I look that good when I am 50.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I'm sure you will, although I think you will look better, Madonna does not do a thing for me anymore.

You are doing well, what with having to look after the kids whilst your husband is away especially with the back problem happening when it did.

Keep up the good work girl.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:) You made me blush capman.

glucosamine sulfate and devils claw punk.gif

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I have been thinking of trying some natural remedies. I need energy. I guess if i would leave the weed alone, I might have some. :)