Hi Y'all!

Hello to all,

I run a small business and we use outside IT help (Mike), but he is unable to help. I hope someone can steer me in the right direction .. working on my computer is annoying when I need it for work but I'm willing!

Problem:

Can not open My Computer or Windows Explorer ... This is what I get

"Common Language Runtime Debugging Services"

Application has generated an exception that could not be handled.

Process id=0x850(2128, Thread id=0x30(3220)

I have tried: CHKDSK (found and fixed one problem), CD reboot repair (twice), ran Avast, Adaware, Malwarebytes' Anti MAlware (found 5 infections here) Hijack This.

Any help is greatly appreciated!

• Administrator

Welcome to Lunarsoft, SDJ!

At this point it's very hard to diagnose the issue. You may want to visit our wiki and follow the PC Maintenance guide to be sure all infections have been removed. You may also want to use DjLizard's Dial-a-fix and also do sfc /scannow (be sure to have your installation media on hand in case you need it).

Welcome to Lunarsoft, SDJ!

At this point it's very hard to diagnose the issue. You may want to visit our wiki and follow the PC Maintenance guide to be sure all infections have been removed. You may also want to use DjLizard's Dial-a-fix and also do sfc /scannow (be sure to have your installation media on hand in case you need it).

Hi Tarun

I forgot to mention Dial a Fix... I'll try your other ideas as well.

Thanks!