Windows SP3 Problem

Guest john

I have just installed sp3 and now have a weird problem which I hope can be fixed by diala fix.

When I drag any open minimized window across the screen, there is a ripple effect, like a mouse pointer with multiple images syndrome. When I stop dragging the window, the other windows catch up and I have one open window. This also happens when I scroll down a page

Does anyone know of dial a fix can sort this out?

Cheers

John

That sounds more like a video driver issue than a Windows problem, unless you only see this with many many windows open (that might be a GDI problem, but it's not likely to manifest itself in this way - possible, yes, but not probable).

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest john david

I have just installed sp3 and now have a weird problem which I hope can be fixed by diala fix.

When I drag any open minimized window across the screen, there is a ripple effect, like a mouse pointer with multiple images syndrome. When I stop dragging the window, the other windows catch up and I have one open window. This also happens when I scroll down a page

Does anyone know of dial a fix can sort this out?

Cheers

John

I too am having a very similar problem but as yet I haven't found a solution - I'll watch this space to see if you have received a solution

John David

Archived