Greetings all from Beautiful Philippines

Hi everyone, I've been reading everything here and its pretty accurate stuff, I'll make some suggestions soon to help improve this great site information. I troubleshoot and fix computer problems every day 12 hours a day, sometimes more if my wife doesn't catch me at my computer. I support client all over the world remotely. I have a love / hate relationship with Malware and Viruses and other Nasty's out there inthe wild, as I make a good living off other peoples problems fixing the issues. But I'll retire soon to my private little Island if the Phillippines soon, so I'll share my experience and knowledge here so others can help and maybe make some bucks too, hehe!!! If there are any single guys out there who like beautiful women, let me know: <y wife has 20 cousins waiting, haha. Anyway my first recommendation for essential malware/ rootkit removal tool is "Unhackme" 4.8 version. Careful don't rush out there and start using it until you understand that it shows good stuff and bad entries so read the info itis telling you before you kill it. Its a lifesafer.