Firefox 3.5.2

• Administrator

Firefox (referred to as Fx) is a web browser descended from the Mozilla Application Suite, managed by the Mozilla Corporation. Firefox is a highly customizable browser that allows you to enhance it using Add-ons. Some examples of Add-ons that you can use to customize Firefox are AdBlock Plus, CuteMenus - Crystal SVG, DownThemAll!, TabMixPlus and many more. Tabbed browsing is one of the many features that helps to make Firefox more secure than most browser. Firefox does not use ActiveX. Firefox does make use of many plugins to enhance your web experience. From Shockwave, Flash, Quicktime and more; your browsing experience reaches new levels with the Firefox browser.

Downloads: Firefox 3.5.2 | All builds

View: Release Notes

Homepage: Mozilla Firefox

Link: Lunarsoft

Wow, Tarun, you were so quick with this one that I read it here first, before the usual places. I was already updated earlier today long before others had even announced it. ;)

If you are still using version 3.0.x Firefox, an update to 3.0.13 was issued at the same time. The fixes to Fx 3.0.13 and Fx 3.5.2 are actually quite different -- only one fix has the same number for both.

For Fx 3.5.2:

MFSA 2009-46 (Critical) Chrome privilege escalation due to incorrectly cached wrapper

MFSA 2009-45 (Critical) Crashes with evidence of memory corruption (rv:1.9.1.2/1.9.0.13)

MFSA 2009-44 (Moderate) Location bar and SSL indicator spoofing via window.open() on invalid URL

MFSA 2009-38 (Low) Data corruption with SOCKS5 reply containing DNS name longer than 15 characters

For Fx 3.0.13:

MFSA 2009-44 (Moderate) Location bar and SSL indicator spoofing via window.open() on invalid URL

MFSA 2009-43 (Critical) Heap overflow in certificate regexp parsing

MFSA 2009-42 (Critical) Compromise of SSL-protected communication

• Administrator

I try to get these as soon as I see them. I actually had to wait to post this because the en-US build wasn't even available yet. As soon as it was I posted.

I really need to get some more editors to help out.