Lunarsoft Wiki on Product ID's and what the numbers mean in Setupp.ini

Matching workable XP installation disks with broken machines is my interest. I don't know where else to put the topic, if it's better somewhere else, please move.

On the wiki, it descrives the Microsoft Product Code (MPC) with the letters "XXXXX", and the Channel ID as "YYY". Then there's the "ZZZZ...." codes, and nothing is said about them.

I'm looking at a registry entry right now on a machine that needs a Repair Install/In Place Upgrade. hklm\software\microsoft\windows nt\currentversion

Has a registry entry "ProductID" as "555274-640-0426986-23489"

I know that "555274" is the Product Code and "640" is the channel ID. What I want to know is what the remaining numbers are in the code (the "ZZZ..." numbers), what they are used for and should I incorporate them into the custom XP disk I am creating in order to do the Repair Installation.

Also, I'm not sure what the wiki means when it says that the "640, 641, 642..." channel ID's are for volume licensing and that they are somehow "created" by the channel CID of 270.

Here's the link:

http://wiki.lunarsof...iki/Product_IDs

And here's the quote:

640 through 652 : Volume License (usually generated via 270 CID in setupp.ini)

In general, what's the relationship between the codes in the setupp.ini file, and the registry entry: hklm\software\microsoft\windows nt\currentversion\ProductID ?

I get the idea that only the MPC and CID are relevant, the volume label MIGHT be relevant which sort of implies that everything else ISN'T relevant, but I want confirmation of this and a reason why. Included in the Wiki would be best, I think.