How do I reach DjLizard

tmhgolf

I ran Dial-a-fix V0.60.0.24 successfully, I think, and then it said to send the list of exceptions to DjLizard.net, but my mail was returned as undeliverable, bad address. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you, tmhgolf, T.Hanlin

I ran Dial-a-fix V0.60.0.24 successfully, I think, and then it said to send the list of exceptions to DjLizard.net, but my mail was returned as undeliverable, bad address. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you, tmhgolf, T.Hanlin

I sent the email to DjLizard.net but aol added @aol.com to it I think, but anyway I just copied it into this. Thank you so much for responding to me.

Hello, My name is Toy Hanlin and I just ran your amazing program and got several error messages that said to contact you for exceptions so that is what I am doing. I am fairly clueless about computers so................. here goes. All of this arose when my iTunes failed and I cant reload or go in because of QuickTime.msi that I can't delete or re-install and Bonjour.msi as well. What a mess!!

Anyway the following showed up:

They are all C:\WINDOWS\system32

and there are only two types of problems, 1) being not registerable or corrupt

or 2) being not install-able or corrupt

Some have only one problem, some have both.

iesetup.dll version: 8.00.6001.18702 not registerable and not install-able

imgutil.dll version 8.00.6001.18702 not registerable

inseng.dll version 8.00.6001.18702 not registerable and not install-able

mshtml.dll version 8.00.6001.18939 not registerable and not install-able

msrating.dll version 8.00.6001.18702 not registerable

occache.dll version 8.00.6001.18939 not registerable and not install-able

pngfilt.dll version 8.00.6001.18702 not registerable

webcheck.dll version 8.00.6001.18702 not registerable and not install-able

I have no idea what "exceptions" are but I look forward to hearing from you and I thank you in advance for your efforts!

Thank you, Toy Hanlin, tomntoy@aol.com,

Archived