Lunarsoft Wiki update applied

• Administrator

The Lunarsoft Wiki has been updated to the latest version. We're now running 1.17 which was just released. If you encounter any issues let me know.

• Administrator

An error has been brought to my attention and we will be doing maintenance to the wiki. Due to the errors we're encountering, the database will need be wiped. This will be a good thing, however. We can update it to UTF-8 at this point in time. If you have a user account on our wiki you will need to create a new account when the maintenance has been completed.

• Administrator

All errors have been repaired. Extensions will be reloaded as they are updated. Some of the extensions we were using no longer work on 1.17.

• 4 months later...

I have just received a message because I have not contributed to the Lunarsoft Forums for some time, the reason is that in the last year I have purchased two new computers which both use Windows 7 and I understand that Dial-a-Fix does not function with that operating system. Not only that I also read the warning on this Wiki page - http://wiki.lunarsof...iki/Dial-a-fix

I have just looked at Wikipedia and the warnings are still displayed. Why should I continue to use the Lunarsoft Forums?

thyde9337

• Administrator

If you had been actively participating in the Lunarsoft Forums, you would have seen that Dial-a-fix is being remade and is currently in the alpha stages. 1.0 is in development, and has a Facebook page as well. There are also many other very useful and informative areas here on the Lunarsoft Forums, the Lunarsoft Wiki and the Lunarsoft Frontpage.

We have Windows 7 forums and discussions, and also discuss software for Windows 7, Vista, XP and other operating systems. Many of our members here have an extensive and plentiful knowledge with computers. It would be a valuable learning experience.