Backup program

Capman

I have recently added a piece of freeware to the Lunarsoft.net Freeware list, which was prompted by a chat between other members and myself in the chat room a couple of weeks ago.

At the time I promised I would do some sort of tutorial on backing up a computer, but up until now I have not got round to it, well now I don't need to, as WinBackup v1.86 has been made freeware due to the release of WinBackup v2.

The program features a very easy to follow wizard, (which even a monkey could follow).

The user has the choice of backing up his/her whole system or just whatever files and settings they deem neccessary, backups are compressed and encrypted, and can be saved to anywhere he/she prefers, for instance you could just backup up to a folder on your computer, or to any other means of saving data that you might have.

Just be sure that you are backing up a perfectly healthy working computer with no nasties present, might be a good idea to run all the scanning software first, and even post a HJT log to be sure.

Website

Program Features and System Requirements

Download