New Avitar

I actually liked your old one a lot.

But, hey, who cares an avatar is not a reflection of the persons real inner self, it is just a symbol of recognition.

Wtf was that all about, I was just typing what I thought and came out with that crap.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

*laughing* Actually you hit the nail right on the head, the OTHER avitar was a reflection of me :unsure: *The sensitive side of Cappy rears it's wonderful head again*

I liked the other one better too, but I'll use this one when you're in danger :P

I'm turning..........

Do you see any yet?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:unsure: YEAH!!!! Sure did!!! But nothing we can talk about in public! :P

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

NNNNooooooooooo, what do you mean?

I got to go now anyway, it is late her, 2:11am, getting tired and promised I would drop my son off at school tomorrow even though I have the day off work.

See you all later. :D

I'm turning..........

Do you see any yet?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:unsure: YEAH!!!! Sure did!!! But nothing we can talk about in public! :P

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

NNNNooooooooooo, what do you mean?

I got to go now anyway, it is late her, 2:11am, getting tired and promised I would drop my son off at school tomorrow even though I have the day off work.

See you all later. :)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Ya have to ask what I mean? You're slipping Cappy :D

Sorry ya had to go, I'll talk to you soon. I'll try to be in here a bit tomorrow morning but then don't get another day off work until Thur

Cool avatar :D Nice job if you designed it yourself :unsure:

//haze

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Naw hun, wish I had!!! Think I got it in an email once and kept it. I could prolly design something but not even sure where to start. I do better at writing poetry and short stories. Would love to work on a Novel, but now have no time :( I think I'm scared to go that BIG and far :)

Love your pic that you did!!! :P

Oh I see..

Poetry! Ahh, poetry annoys me lol... I am analysing a poem right now for a stupid assesment task, then have to write a rationale on all of the 3 poems I analysed.. Sooo time consuming lol..

//Haze

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

LOL ya poor thing!!! Mine aren't that complicated, kinda like me, what you see is what you get :unsure:

:unsure: Yeah, thats good, 'what you see if what you get' much easier than hidden meaning tangled with the words lol..

//haze

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I don't know I figure if you write something that no one understand but you, what's the purpose? I write usually about things that everyone can relate to in one way or the other. The only prob is that I do my best work when I'm so depressed that I can't hardly move. Thus the pic with me in the tunnel. I've not been depressed like that in many years tho :P