Silent Hill

Jago

It was pretty **** good. I've never played the video games, but it didn't matter. The protagonist Rose employs your sympathy quickly, after her mental case of a daughter gets lost in Silent Hill.

*** SPOILER ***

Were they dead at the end? Or perhaps still stuck in Silent Hill? Because Rose and her daughter were in the grey area, whereas her husband, who should have been right in front of them, was in an area of natural colour.

It was pretty **** good.  I've never played the video games, but it didn't matter.  The protagonist Rose employs your sympathy quickly, after her mental case of a daughter gets lost in Silent Hill.

*** SPOILER ***

Were they dead at the end? Or perhaps still stuck in Silent Hill? Because Rose and her daughter were in the grey area, whereas her husband, who should have been right in front of them, was in an area of natural colour.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yeah, that movie was kick-a**! Me and a friend watched it. He played the Silent Hill games, but I never did. Not that you needed to to understand the movie. The only problem is, now every time the sky darkens around here when a storm is coming, I'm just waiting for an alarm to sound.... creeeeepy....

**** Don't read if you haven't watched it! ****

I think it was supposed to be, like, once you go to Silent Hill, you never really come back, or something like that. There was a part earlier in the movie where he was right-next to her, and he could feel her, but she wasn't really there, so I think that is what they were trying to portray. But I dunno, that's just my guess.

****** SPOILER CHAT ******

Well, her husband was in Silent Hill too. Was he there during the darkness? I wonder if that was the difference.

Anyway, the part when the fiend tore that girl's skin off was AWESOME.

****** SPOILER CHAT ******

Well, her husband was in Silent Hill too. Was he there during the darkness? I wonder if that was the difference.

Anyway, the part when the fiend tore that girl's skin off was AWESOME.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Whenever her husband and the male cop were in Silent Hill, it was nice and sunny out, while at the same time, it was dark for his wife. So apparently Silent Hill affected her, her daughter, and the female cop, but not the male cop and the husband. At least, that's what I gathered.

But yeah, that big dude was tight as hell! I liked the end the best where the church got all tore up... pretty crazy stuff.

• 11 months later...

I haven't seen the movie, but I know that part of it or apparently quite a bit of it was filmed in my city.

Hamilton, Ontario.

Makes me think really. =\

When it gets foggy, and its late at night here. The city is big enough to look like it could be greatly populated, but there's nobody on the streets. It suits the "silent hill" theme.