Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Tarun

What the recent tests were about.

Recommended Posts

I know a lot of you recently saw I had been posting the following:


&

https://forums.lunarsoft.net/index.php?s...post&p=5796

this

& & & &

&&

&&&&&&&&&&


Here's the code for the above segment:

&

https://forums.lunarsoft.net/index.php?showtopic=649&view=findpost&p=5796

[url=https://forums.lunarsoft.net/index.php?showtopic=649&view=findpost&p=5796]this[/url]

& & &  &

&&

&&&&&&&&&&

I'm sure you're wondering what it was about. Well, I've added to the bottom that the pages are valid XHTML. If I find an error, I try to make them completely valid.

The above code was causing problems within the URLs and the test posts were to debunk the issue. Some PHP code was modified that allowed the pages to be rendered (displayed). The pages will now (hopefully, and without error) display as valid XHTML!

Before, the URL's were not properly going to the proper & symbol. It should have converted to & but it did not. This is now (hopefully) fully fixed!

Any problems, let me know!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...