Sex IS good for you

• Administrator

Source: Forbes

Fans of abstinence had better be sitting down. "Saving yourself" before the big game, the big business deal, the big hoedown or the big bakeoff may indeed confer some moral benefit. But corporeally it does absolutely zip. There's no evidence it sharpens your competitive edge. The best that modern science can say for sexual abstinence is that it's harmless when practiced in moderation. Having regular and enthusiastic sex, by contrast, confers a host of measurable physiological advantages, be you male or female. (This assumes that you are engaging in sex without contracting a sexually transmitted disease.)

In one of the most credible studies correlating overall health with sexual frequency, Queens University in Belfast tracked the mortality of about 1,000 middle-aged men over the course of a decade. The study was designed to compare persons of comparable circumstances, age and health. Its findings, published in 1997 in the British Medical Journal, were that men who reported the highest frequency of orgasm enjoyed a death rate half that of the laggards. Other studies (some rigorous, some less so) purport to show that having sex even a few times a week has an associative or causal relationship with the following:

Improved sense of smell
    Reduced risk of heart disease
    Weight loss, overall fitness
    Reduced depression
    Pain-relief
    Less-frequent colds and flu
    Better bladder control
    Better teeth
    A happier prostate?

If it looks like I am not posting as often on here as I normally would, then I might be trying to improve my health. :D

I won't ask what you were searching for to come across such information Tarun. shifty.gif

Lucky you don't have Google-ads on Lunarsoft, god knows what would have been advertised once google had picked up words from that article.

• 4 weeks later...

source.png Source: Forbes
  • Improved sense of smell
    Reduced risk of heart disease
    Weight loss, overall fitness
    Reduced depression
    Pain-relief
    Less-frequent colds and flu
    Better bladder control
    Better teeth
    A happier prostate?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Ummm I understand all of this except.....why the ? mark on "A Happier prostate"? :hello: You KNOW it's true!!!