error code playing on line games

TexasFilly

Hi ya'll, been a LONG time since I've been here, haven't needed to be I guess. Hats off to you Tarun, it's still looking GREAT! :cool:

That out of the way for now, I've got a friend who emailed this to me today and I have NO idea what to tell her. Can someone please help me out? Maybe someone has come across this before.

Thanks in advance

Ok, here is the error code I got when I tried to play yahoo games, and a game site, called big fish games.--- :/*suspicious code removed*/="wordfall.jar" width="411" height="330" MAYSCRIPT VIEWASTEXT>

I have no idea what that means.....also...I have java on the computer here at work, and one night i was here playing games on pogo, same as always, and the next night, I couldn't play at all....that nite I couldn't play pogo, the page kept coming up telling me I don't have java installed, and I do! I uninstalled it, reinstalled it, ran the tests, and it should be fine, but still can't play pogo. Also, the night that i coudn't play pogo, I found out that the computer was having issues during the day. I was told they were having trouble connecting to the internet. So, something happened that day, I don't know what, but now I can't play pogo. And I know that i have java installed. And i followed all their instructions, and nothing had helped....

well, there it is.....hope you have some advice!!!

Welcome back TexasFilly, always good to hear from you! :cool:

What browser(s) are you using?

Always good to see you around too Tarun! No matter where it be. LOL

She's using IE! sorry, I've been a bit busy lately. And I don't think I got an email telling me that you replied :(

Prolly missed it.

• Administrator

She's using IE! sorry, I've been a bit busy lately. And I don't think I got an email telling me that you replied :(

Prolly missed it.

May want to remove any add-ons, etc. Also make sure IE is up to date. :cool:

Prolly missed it.

May want to remove any add-ons, etc. Also make sure IE is up to date. :cool:

Ok, thanks, I'll have her try that! :)