Dial-a-fix

Hello All,

I had a problem getting any updates from Microsoft and I googled for the error message. Microsoft has a published fix, but it does not work. I then tried your Dial-a-fix software and all is rosy in my computer. As usual, I ran the software without reading the caveats, but it still ran seamlessly.

Anyway, my name is Barry, from Pretoria in South Africa. I have just reached my 60th year, but still very young at heart. My first PC was an Apple II which I purchased in 1980 and I've been hooked ever since.

My current PC is a hybrid which I built myself (as I have done for all my PCs since about 1990. It is an Asus P5K-VM with Intel E4600 (2.4Ghz) and 2 Gb of Kingmax DDR2-800 RAM.

Now a question??? Is there any benefit to me upgrading the RAM to 1066? Cost here is R380.00 (Dollar equivalent about $47.50 per 1Gb). The documentation with the board says that it will recognise the faster ram, but I am sceptical.

Thanks

Barry