Windows XP SP3 Officially on Windows Update

• Administrator

Microsoft originally planned to release Windows XP Service Pack 3 (SP3) on April 29, 2008. All of the necessary preparations were made for the release and the service pack was also hosted on download.windowsupdate.com.

Before April 29th, 2008 there was a last minute bug discovered that caused issues for those who had Microsoft Dymanic RMS installed on their computers. Today, Windows XP SP3 has officially reached the Release to Web (RTW) milestone. SP3 is now available both on Windows Update and the Microsoft Download Center.

The final build of SP3 (5512) reportedly includes 1,073 fixes, including every security update, out-of-band release, and hotfix released since Windows XP SP2 was released to Microsoft's servers on August 6th, 2004. The release notes for SP3 have been updated to reflect all updates and changes.

Download: Network Installation Package | XP SP3 - ISO CD Image | XP SP3 Checked Build | Windows Update

View: Windows XP SP3 Release Notes

Link: Lunarsoft

I GOT IT TO DOWNLOAD OFF OF WINDOWS UPDATE BUT IT FAILED INSTALLATION TRYING IT AGAIN IS THERE A LINK TO FILE YOU CAN GIVE ME I WANT TO MAKE SURE ITS PROPER FILE THERE ARE THREE THANKS oops caps i tried two more times same thing happened failed to install.