JavaRa download?

Guest Al

Hi, How do I get around this problem? When I click to download an app. I get a notice which says; ad blocked by SPF. I have no idea why this shows up & any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Hi Al,

You can get JavaRa from our Lunarsoft Download section or by clicking here: JavaRa.

Hi, THANK YOU FOR THE RESPONSE & HELP! Is it also possible to do so with "pasticonflusher"? I have the same thing happen. Thanks again.... Al

• Administrator

Dial-a-fix contains tools to flush your icon cache (under the tools section) if you're having issues with it. It's definitely worth a look. :)

Dial-a-fix contains tools to flush your icon cache (under the tools section) if you're having issues with it. It's definitely worth a look. :)

Thanks again, after looking thru the info re: Dial-A-Fix, I think I'll pas on getting into deep water at this time. Al

Hi Al,

You can get JavaRa from our Lunarsoft Download section or by clicking here: JavaRa.

Hi, THANK YOU FOR THE RESPONSE & HELP! Is it also possible to do so with "pasticonflusher"? I have the same thing happen. Thanks again.... Al

Hi Al,

You might try the direct link: http://prm753.bchea.org/pasticonsflusher.zip

Regards,

Paul

• 1 month later...
Guest I'm hopeles

Hi,

pretty good tool. Does it work with Windows Vista?

Regards s

I came here to ask the same question. Will JavaRa work for Vista? Isn't it a bit strange that can't find any information at all about what OSs JavaRa supports on JavaRa's homepage? I think so.

It does work with Vista, but only if you have the User Account Control turned off. I haven't been able to get the manifest file to work properly with the tools I use to write JavaRa.

I have no idea if it works on 64-bit systems, as I don't have one. If anyone would like to test JavaRa out on a 64-bit system and post the results here or email me (prm753 [at] hotmail [dot] com) I would be more than pleased. :)

Archived