UBCD for Windows Version 3.50

UBCD4Win is a bootable recovery CD that contains software used for repairing, restoring, or diagnosing almost any computer problem. Our goal is to be the most complete and easy to use free computer diagnostic tool.

Almost all software included in UBCD4Win are freeware utilities for Windows®. Some of the tools inlcuded are "free for personal use" copies so users need to respect these licenses. A few of the tools included in UBCD4Win are paid for and licensed software owned by UBCD4win. On occasion we work with software companies/authors for permission to include their software in our download or have requested their software better support PE. Users can freely share copies of UBCD4Win with friends but selling UBCD4Win for a profit is not acceptable. We have worked hard for many years helping people for free with this project, others should not make money from our hard work. If you are a dialup user having a hard time downloading UBCD4Win, please visit our ordering page.

UBCD4Win is based on Bart's PE©. Bart's PE© builds a Windows® "pre-install" environment CD, basically a simple Windows® XP booted from CD. UBCD4Win includes network support and allows you the ability to modify NTFS volumes, recover deleted files, create new NTFS volumes, scan hard drives for viruses, etc. Our download includes almost everything you need to repair your system problems. This project has been put together to be the ultimate recovery cd and not a replacement OS (Operating System).

Home Page:ubcd4win

Changelog: Version History

Downloads: Downloads Page

Users can freely share copies of UBCD4Win with friends but selling UBCD4Win for a profit is not acceptable. We have worked hard for many years helping people for free with this project, others should not make money from our hard work.

I wonder, if my friend wants it, but he cant get it, then he ask me for it;

* Can I not charge for the blank CD?

* What if he lives in a different area, and I need to post it to him, cant I charge for the package delivery?

* What if my ISP charges me for my bandwidth. Cant I charge for the bandwidth costs?

* What if someone wants to trade my UBCD for a pizza?

Think if I lived in a poor country where people did not have internet. To buy a office suite there (for example), costs $200, most people would not be able to afford that.

There was this other office suite that I could get my hands on, but I was not allowed to sell it.

I can not afford to make many CDs and distribute it to the people in the town for free, it would cost me too much.

However, if I was allowed to sell it, then I could sell it for cheap, and the whole town would benefit.