Review of nLite

BKR III

nLite lets you choose which components to remove from Windows 2000, XP or 2003 before installation. By removing unneeded components you gain on your system speed and security. It supports removal of almost any component and few services. You can make a bootable ISO and easily slipstream Service packs with a click of a button. Use the easy cd-key implementation so you don't need to enter it during setup.

Reviewing 1.4.9.1 (Oct 16, 2008)

nlite is one of the most useful free software tools available. Just like with any new software, you must take the time to read how to use it; otherwise, you may end up with a bunch of coasters before you get a good image. It is very easy to use as long as you're not trigger happy with the mouse. This software does work best with volume licensed media. Another great program for downloading Microsoft standalone updates is called Windows Download Updater.

A cool thing about nlite is that, while it does not allow you to slipstream hardly any Microsoft programs (only a couple), you can sneak sysinternals suite into the "image" using nlite. These tools are the best out there and worth downloading if anyone is unfamiliar with them. freeware.

One last thing. It does not matter how intelligent a person is, there is always a learning curve with anything new. The arrogance that is typical of most IT people is present because of their inferiority complex. Let's not stereotype ourselves to the outside world. If someone has a question about something they don't understand, help them out. Isn't that what we are on this page for?

One last thing. It does not matter how intelligent a person is, there is always a learning curve with anything new. The arrogance that is

typical of most IT people is present because of their inferiority complex. Let's not stereotype ourselves to the outside world. If someone has a

question about something they don't understand, help them out. Isn't that what we are on this page for?

I'm not sure if this is a "cut & paste" but I would agree that arrogance is a nasty habit to have but I would also add that "Inferiority Complex" can

and does work both ways - there is nothing equally as bad as being unteachable and thinking you already know something that is in plain view

not the case.

In fairness, it may have been a good idea to leave out the jab at IT folks.

Actually, he didn't write this review himself.

He copied and pasted it from elsewhere.

You can see by the quality of his posts when comparing it to the above post, that it was obviously not he who wrote it.

Then what you've to said me?

is i'm a bad writer?

whats going on u'r mind....?

i'm sure these are not by me....

these are did by my bro...

ok.