HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Keep up, they are the same person. :P

Happy Birthday Corey formally known as Skeet.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

OH Geeeeeeez :hello: I told ya, my mind forgets sometimes. And I was going by the front page. thinking how it was a coincidence that there were 2 people turning 50 on this day in this forum. LOL

forgive me Corey

Your memory never fails you when you want to quote something I have said in the past though.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

yeah the brain is really a weird thing. And I try really hard to remember some things, people keep telling me that are true. I think they are lying LMAO

I remember the unimportant stuff but forget the important stuff, I put it down to too much alchohol though.

I can remember loads from when I was little, but not a lot from recent years.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

And you are how old? LOL That might be part of my prob too

Thanks people,

Actually I can't believe I made it to 50 , looking back at all the things I did and the different thigs I've done....Let this be a lesson to the young just starting out in life to look forward , even if you think it is too far in the future....Plan for the Future....

I told Tarun about the 2 birthdays 1 for Skeet and 1 for Corey and He corrected the Skeet post ...I think...