December Desktops 2005

YOU DID IT SNIPER!!!!!!  :realmad:;)

why isn't this in the "Christmas and winter pics"?  I didn't want that room all to myself.  I really thought it would get others to post pics in there. LOL :lol:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I put it under Tarun's Christmas desktop post. When I got on line tonight, I went there to check for replys and couldn't find it. So I looked under your post to see if he had moved it there and still couldn't find it. I was begining to think he had pulled it. ;)

I finally brought up my last 10 post and found it. Didn't think he'd go to the trouble to set up a new forum. ;)

i'm not even going to comment on that

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I am :realmad:

I bet your dog wouldn't mind giving it a golden shower. :lol:

I seem to be making a habit out of mentioning your dog at the moment, and I don't even like dogs, they frighten the life out of me.

I think CaP needs the aggression training and just plain training!  LMAO  He's soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo SICK... I LOVE IT! rofl.gif

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I haven't always been like I am now, when I was little I was so shy I used to hide behind my mum all the time, I guess I am making up for it now.

That and the internet can corrupt you :realmad: heeheehee

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I think it is more a case of me corrupting the internet rather than being corrupted by it at the moment.

We need some problems on here to sort out to calm me down.

I think it is more a case of me corrupting the internet rather than being corrupted by it at the moment.

We need some problems on here to sort out to calm me down.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

LOL ya getting bored?

Maybe I should have said STAYED corrupted by the internet lol

LOL ya getting bored? 

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I shouldn't be bored, I am trying to work on my own website which currently has 132 pages that need redoing, and I have only done 9 so far, I just can't get into it.

It is a major redesign, which will hopefully be trimmed down to a lot less than 100 pages.

Was hoping to have it ready for the new year, but I don't think I will.

It's far better and easier to come on here for a laugh though.

I shouldn't be bored, I am trying to work on my own website which currently has 132 pages that need redoing, and I have only done 9 so far, I just can't get into it.

It is a major redesign, which will hopefully be trimmed down to a lot less than 100 pages.

Was hoping to have it ready for the new year, but I don't think I will.

It's far better and easier to come on here for a laugh though.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

*hands on hips* And this web site is WHERE? LOL

*hands on hips*  And this web site is WHERE? LOL

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

*hands on hips* at the moment it is a crap website on crappy geocities, hopefully soon it will be not such a crap website, but probably still crappy, but with proper hosting.

Am now up to 11 pages, but that might be back down to 9 soon 'cause I am not too sure I like the layout.

*hands on hips* at the moment it is a crap website on crappy geocities, hopefully soon it will be not such a crap website, but probably still crappy, but with proper hosting.

Am now up to 11 pages, but that might be back down to 9 soon 'cause I am not too sure I like the layout.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

LMAO ok, let me know when you're done!! It would be better than what I've ever done which was 9 years ago and no longer in service LOL