Anyone got any ketchup?

Capman

As long as there is no chance of them biting or licking I would love all dogs.

Well almost, because I am highly allergic to them.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Oh yeah that's right!!!! Well, my dogs think everyone is a lollipop LOL There are shots out there that humans can take, but like I told my daughter with all her cats.......I'M NOT GONNA DO IT!

Cats.................arghhhhhhh....................they are even worse for me than dogs, and horses, (before you get on to them) are the worst.

My sister has a horse, and if I go near her after she has been near it I get really bad.

Actually, I am allergic to anything with more than two legs, and anything with more than two legs frightens me, (including spiders).

Cats.................arghhhhhhh....................they are even worse for me than dogs, and horses, (before you get on to them) are the worst.

My sister has a horse, and if I go near her after she has been near it I get really bad.

Actually, I am allergic to anything with more than two legs, and anything with more than two legs frightens me, (including spiders).

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I can't imagine if I was allergic to all animals. I'm definately NOT a cat person, but love all the animals. I'm sorry you had to miss out of some of the BEST and most loyal and loving creatures alive. :(