Arovax Shield 1.2.314 Released!

Inu-ya

Arovax Shield™ is a real time monitor which goes beyond what other security suites offer by adding another layer of protection to your system proactively. It runs silently in the background, watching for Malware/parasites that try to install on or modify your system.

Arovax Shield™ is a completely free product by Arovax Company - a privately held company located in Oregon, USA. Founded in 2001 and consistently climbing its way towards the summit of security technology since, Arovax Company is currently heralded as a globally leading Internet security software provider. Here you can download a fully functional copy of the software and use it for free for unlimited time.

Arovax shield 1.2.314

Arovax Community Forums

Arovax Shield i don't really like them...a good anti-virus + firewall + use ur brain = a complete company defence...Arovax antispyware is much better due to it scan ur comp very fast...if it has the same speed as normal anti-spyware programme...i don't think i will use it...

eh, these programs are ok but completely unnecessary. Just get a decent antivirus and use a firewall.

I don't agree with that. Sure, you can avoid proper pyware, but not tracking cookies. And Arovax stops loads of them, and in doing so hels my PC stay faster until you delete all your cookies (I dpo that weekly via CCleaner).

Plus also it has some other good aspects. Whenever I use Quicktime or RealPlayer, it'll tell me they're trying to add themselves in my boot-up lost, which I don't want, and so I just hit blobk. I like it, its helped, its defefinitely worth keeping, far better than the real-time scanner with MSAS.

Ummmm what does it mean by: Unattended installation:

Run the setup with the command-line parameter -MakeUnattended to create an unattended setup. A wizard called "Unattended Install Maker" will appear. Follow the instructions given in the wizard.

I've never run a setup with a command-line parameter before :cuddle:

And what are there full advantages? So far I have Divx, Real Player, and Quicktime. As I have all of them 9and you'll probably say they're al crap), should I not get K-lite meag pack? And is that free? Or what, please explain, all I know is if it free's up disk space e.c.t I will probably want it, though i don't want ot get rid of WMP.

Oh cool, thanks for telling me. I'll use it then, and its all simple?

Nah, I have intervideo, and Nero Showtime.... And so I uninstalle eveything else, DivX, Quiicktime, Real Player.. the lot?

I've done half, I've only got a 512 connection. What about an alternative to Adobe? Or is there not a good as one?

I'm gonna keep the other players for the meanwhile, Nero Showtime as its part of Nero, but Intervideo eventually when/if I get my DVD drive fixed.

Apart from that, those are the only players I have. Also got rid of; Outlook Express, MSN Explorer (never used it before), and Windows Messanger. I can't believe I haven't done this before (Add/Remove Windows Components via Arr/Remove Programs), I thought it would screw up the PC....

• Administrator

I use to use all that there, but now, I don't sadly. I just block Quicktime and Adode from my start-up  :cuddle:

Why block it when you can simply disable it through the applications with ease.

I had the Shield, but I wouldn't touch the antispyware program, everyone says it has false positives.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

It's still in Beta after all people. I have it on here for testing and YES! It does scan fast around the areas and may not feel safe. I totally understand what you guys mean by that. But don't worry. Once the final comes then you'll see it's Improvement hopefully but don't count on it just yet.

We have a few more programs on the way. I'm not sure what they are but I'm willing to at least test them out.

(Arovax Shield is still good) :cuddle:

will the final fersion be freeware?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

At this point we're not sure but we will try are very best to keep it like we want it. But doo to the company being kinda small who knows. (note: I'm not apart of the company. I'm just a very helpful member for the team) :cuddle: Just letting you people know :hug:

I just think wiht something like http://www.javacoolsoftware.com/spywareblaster.html and a decent antivirus and firewall like Tarun said you're fine.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

We all think that. Just some of us get tired using the program for a certain amount of time. I for one, like too test out other programs. but normally I do keep the ones I've been known of which is Lavasoft , Spybot , Spyware blaster and Avast. I don't use any type of App. firewall. Only use Win. Xp Sp2 firewall and the firewall Router.