Touchscreens

Tarun

Whoa... all of those colors... and the music... I almost fell asleep... very relaxing.

But that demo was pretty cool. That will be one nice thing about touchscreens; you can move 2 or more things at once, while a mouse limits you to a single object.

I thought the expanding and shrinking pictures was a neat idea too. Kind of reminds me of Minority Report. :)

• Administrator

I thought the expanding and shrinking pictures was a neat idea too.  Kind of reminds me of Minority Report. :)

Vic - nice find - this is like the Tom Cruise movie "Minority Report" on a screen... :-)

Posted by: fko at February 10, 2006 12:19 PM

This is a great concept but we have them at work and it's really a B****! we have to calibrate the computers too much and half the time it's easier to use the keyboard. Course they prolly didn't cost a bunch of money huh? :hello: The ones that work really well are pretty pricey I bet!

I thought the expanding and shrinking pictures was a neat idea too.  Kind of reminds me of Minority Report. :D

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Vic - nice find - this is like the Tom Cruise movie "Minority Report" on a screen... :-)

Posted by: fko at February 10, 2006 12:19 PM

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Where did he post that at? I guess great minds think alike! Good movie, by the way.

And yeah, I'd have a blast just getting one to doodle on!