Inu-ya

Hi, here is my current system...

MoBo: K7T266 Pro2

Video: A9200SE/T

RAM: 512MB - 1 stick of 256MB [PC2700] - 1 stick 256MB [PC2100]

HDD: 1 30.2GB Main - 1 80GB Storage

Links to upgrade...

MoBo: ECS KM400-M2 3.0 Micro ATX AMD Motherboard

Video or RAM: Rosewill 1GB (2 x 512MB) 184-Pin DDR SDRAM - SAPPHIRE Radeon 9600PRO 128MB 128-bit DDR AGP 4X/8X

Ok, I need to know which to get. Should I keep my current card and get the RAM or... get the new card and keep RAM. Cause... I play games and I need to know this. I don't want to waste my money and waste it on getting the wrong thing. I think the new card would be a better choice cause I'll have 512MB of RAM and the new MoBo will take both of the sticks. my CPU is an AMD Athlon Xp 2000+ but it's much better then that and faster. I believe it's a 2400+. Anyways, What should I do?

Would the 8x AGP have any effect on my games at all?

Ex. of games are [FABLE] and [DAWN OF WAR] + CSS

Would my current card run any better with my new MoBo? Would the FPS even increase by going 8x?

Ok, so buying the RAM I provided would be the best choice for me huh? Ehh... ok I'll give it a shot and see what comes out in performance. I do some testing and see what my results are.

The best true thing for gaming and FPS is to go for 8x, and upgrade your RAM. It may not help the FPS but it will help in details. I agree completely with Tarun. Definitly upgrade your RAM, thats a big YES. And it depends on what your FPS is now, whats it ranging at?

Ha, yeah. That card should do it though. I might overclock it alittle on the memory core seed some. I might be able to get it too 430MHZ but I don't know yet. I'd have to play Dawn Of War abit and SEE how hot or.. how warm this card gets when playing for an hour.