Can't Get A Screenshot, Still

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

since you are now behind a router you realy dont need a software based firewall.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

No more router. I got p***ed and unhooked it all. My dsl provider is sendin me a modem with a router built in. Can't wait for that headache. Maybe i will just lose windows firewall and try somethin else.

I had this one goin good with my router and wireless card and from out of nowhere, it just fizzled.

And i own no guns  :eyeroll:  haha

But i do have a hammer.

I didn't know that, last time we spoke in chat you were having problems with it.

You do quite well with computers really. :cry:

Nice desktop!! I had that skin!! But windowblinds lags your comp.. I could notice it was lagging a bit, and I have 3.0GHz 1gb RAM..

//Haze

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yeah it's temporary. I refuse to pay for it so i am gonna try to figure out samurize. I like that program(samurize), but i just want a simple taskbar and that is hard to find on there.

Then I can try to help you figure it out, and if I succeed then I can let it go to my head. :D

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You are 0 for 1. I will find out what kinda modem i am getting, and you can read up. :cry:

Hey! Somethins jammin my dish disposal too? Are you handy?

Sure you don't mean waste disposal, not too many people dispose of dishes when they finish eating. :D

Chuck it on a plane to me, I'll sort it. :)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Sooooo technical. ****. I was hopin for some of this. :cry: Caution: May cause serious harm to your retinas

handyman0ud.th.jpg

Let me see if I can fix it.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thats better, you are so cool sc, I'll be asking you for help soon. :D

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

How many times i gotta tell you? I will not help you with your hemorrhoidal cream. I am truly sorry. So you could save yourself the embarassment, and quit askin. :cry: