Dang Mouse

This has been going on for awhile now and not sure it's Not the mouse.....BUT....

I'll be playing a game (off line, sometimes) and clicking on things in here to switch to different subjects and my mouse acts like it's a double click. (I have it on single click) I really don't think it's the games, I've been having them for years. Played them a lot when I wasn't hooked up to this magnificent Dial Up I have and it still did it. Do you think it's my mouse, or is there another problem out there I'm not aware of? And yes, I have every update there is and prolly then some. :P ( I have a logitech mouse)

Thanks

haha, that is why i said it.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:P That's why we both get along so well, we BOTH like "trouble" :)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Exactly Texas, and the sooner you get back on here more often, the sooner we can get in to trouble together. ;)

haha, that is why i said it.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

;) That's why we both get along so well, we BOTH like "trouble" ;)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Exactly Texas, and the sooner you get back on here more often, the sooner we can get in to trouble together. :)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

*Laughin* welp, when DO YOU get on in here? I can sometimes in the mornings before work and then don't get home until 10 or 10:30 PM my time. that's 4:30 your time, I believe and a bit early for you. Hmmmmmm we'll have to try for like 9 AM for me, which is around 3pm for you! WOW now I gotsa headache. Thinking on my day off....SHEEEEEESH :P

I am on and off all day long, but I don't always log in, I only log in if I want to reply to something or check my pm's.

But I do normally have the site open in my browser from 10pm until I go to bed.

We used to get on here at the same time before you started your job, I think you need to give up working again.

I know, I will win the lottery and move out there so that we are at least in the same time zone, and I can come and buy stuff in your store. :P

I am on and off all day long, but I don't always log in, I only log in if I want to reply to something or check my pm's.

But I do normally have the site open in my browser from 10pm until I go to bed.

We used to get on here at the same time before you started your job, I think you need to give up working again.

I know, I will win the lottery and move out there so that we are at least in the same time zone, and I can come and buy stuff in your store.  :P

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Oh it's so good to Laugh again!!! When I didn't work I was in here 24/7, and that's about the truth!!! So that's why I was always there when you were.

Hurry up and win the lottery so I can at least see ya, and the family of course. ;)

And I hope to end my employment soon, well maybe not all together but at least go part time. I need to be home SOME of the time :)

If I ever am that lucky to win the lottery you can be sure of a visit.

Hope you manage to go part time then providing the wages works out OK as well though.

I thought you was going to write a book or something, can't you make a living out of that?

If I ever am that lucky to win the lottery you can be sure of a visit.

Hope you manage to go part time then providing the wages works out OK as well though.

I thought you was going to write a book or something, can't you make a living out of that?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

As a matter of fact, IF people buy the "book" then yes, dang good money, but ya can't just write and that's it. There is sooooooooooo much more to it. Publishers, etc. And yes, hopefully soon, I will be able to put things down a bit and finish a book or two. Maybe even start to ride the horses again. Now that my kids are off and gone, maybe I can spend time doing what I really want to do. I'm just sitting back and biding time at the moment. "Letting go" so to speak and letting the Man upstairs decide what should come next. Pushing Him doesn't work. He loves making me wait. Maybe to think things totally thru :P

This might seem a silly thing to say but is it really possible for you to ride a horse nowadays?

I hope it is and you don't mind me asking.

Btw, just ignore him upstairs and do what you feel is right.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yes, sorry, I just saw this post. Let me search a bit and I'll find you a pic. I was an alternate for the United States in the Paralympics in 1996, in Atlanta! I was also invited to go to England shortly after that but could not come up with the money in time. When I was an alternate, I was fortunate enough to travel all over the U.S. with the team, and got to go to Atlanta. I got there a few days before the other athletes to get all the horses use to the wheelchairs, and the ramps. I picked their stalls, bathed them (I usually got wetter than they did) :P and walked and fed them every day. It was WONDERFUL!!! I have several 1st place ribbons that I won at the National Level. I made the newspapers, the Tv and the National Appaloosa Magazine. Awwwwwwwwwwww I miss riding so much.

Before riding I was involved in wheelchair basketball and wheelchair tennis. After I found out I could ride, I put up my basketball and hung up my racket and have not played since. They are great games but me an animals.....well just look at you and me Cappy! LMAO :)