lokoike's sig.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[you], please note, lokoike's sig is not directly aimed at you.

It nearly caught me out.

roflmao

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

WOW almost a month ago, ya'll I've missed something, please explain to me what happened before this thread started out. I'm dazed and confused....nothing new BTW! :D

OK!!! I understand now,  :D I signed out (hadn't got that far before I posted the last one) and then figured it out!! Ya'll are craaaaaaazy and yes, I'm STILL in the right group!  :D

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:) What?!!.... You actually thought sanity would prevail whilst you were away????....

Now we know that you REALLY are crazy..... :D heheh, welcome back to the fold of Lunar(cy)soft!

Cheers :D

OK!!! I understand now,  :) I signed out (hadn't got that far before I posted the last one) and then figured it out!!   Ya'll are craaaaaaazy and yes, I'm STILL in the right group!  ;)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:) What?!!.... You actually thought sanity would prevail whilst you were away????....

Now we know that you REALLY are crazy..... :D heheh, welcome back to the fold of Lunar(cy)soft!

Cheers :D

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Senuty, finding out early in my flying around the internet trying to find SOMEONE to help me about a year ago, that this site had some really CRAZY people, I knew I'd found my home away from home. :D That's why I stayed and YOU my friend were on the top of the list ;)

Thanks for the welcome and I'm so glad to be here again. Hopefully I can stay here, at least from time to time. ;)

Have a GREAT DAY :D