Site Access Problem

(sometimes) i am having problem trying to access lunarsoft.net. just wondering if anyone else have this problem...

Unable to connect

Firefox can't establish a connection to the server at www.lunarsoft.net.

- The site could be temporarily unavailable or too busy. Try again in a few moments.

- If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer's network connection.

- If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy, make sure that Firefox is permitted to access the Web.

it only happen to lunarsoft.net. i have no problem surfing other websites. the pages failed to load for quite a period of time...

• Administrator

Recently we were experiencing issues with some network issues. They should be resolved by the end of the week. Should you still be experiencing these issues, please go to Start -> Run -> cmd, then type "tracert lunarsoft.net" without the quotes. If possible, please make a screenshot and attach it to your post.

I'll work to get any issues resolved. Also, if you're experiencing issues with Lunarsoft.net, then you may not be able to load DjLizard.net as well.

[ Moved to Lunarsoft Discussion & Forum Issues ]