Lunarsoft Bandwidth

G'day Tarun,

just wondering if you have heaps of bandwidth for your site???

Reason I'm asking is that I've now noticed you've got a googlebot scanning this site, which is now the third time in as many days (see attachment).

Having my own site, by disallowing bots to scan/access it, I've saved myself heaps of bandwidth per month, which ultimately saves me money.

Just a FYI.

Cheers :w00t:

PS: How the heck do you post pictures directly into posts without linking? Or has this been disabled?

You have to remeber (sic) though that if you want Lunarsoft to show up on google you probably have to allow it to scan the forums.
Not necessarily true, once it's been found, by any of the bots, it will stay, in this case within google.

About the pictures I'm not sure what you mean. I have always uploaded my pics to imageshack for forums.

On my site, I can copy and paste a picture straight into my post without having to link/attach it, then again I'm using phpPlatinum so not sure if IPB allows it.

G'day,

Phoenix Warriors as requested. (link fixed)

Whilst you're there, mind trying the MP3 player link to see if it works for you (link is down the left side)??

Keep getting posts from folks saying that it's not working, however, everytime I open it, it works fine.

[img]link here[/img]

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hmm, not what I meant, I finally worked out how to use the link/attachment :w00t: , however, as I said, I can just copy a picture/image (once it's opened) and paste directly into the post, unless I've gone completely screwy confused.png and don't know what the hell I'm talking about . Gonna have to check it out later.

Cheers ;)

• Administrator

G'day Tarun,

just wondering if you have heaps of bandwidth for your site???

Reason I'm asking is that I've now noticed you've got a googlebot scanning this site, which is now the third time in as many days (see attachment).

Having my own site, by disallowing bots to scan/access it, I've saved myself heaps of bandwidth per month, which ultimately saves me money.

Just a FYI.

Cheers  ;)

PS: How the heck do you post pictures directly into posts without linking?  Or has this been disabled?

This is also why I have the Donate link in my signature. :w00t: