New Forum

Nice to see you here sc, it has been a while. Tarun has done a good job on making this place look nice, I agree.

It's starting to pick up on here a bit as well, which is good.

Hope to see you here a bit more sc, don't you have any computer problems lately?

Nice to see you here sc, it has been a while. Tarun has done a good job on making this place look nice, I agree.

It's starting to pick up on here a bit as well, which is good.

Hope to see you here a bit more sc, don't you have any computer problems lately?

No but that's a good thing right? I bought a new one about a year ago. HP Media Center PCm7350n. Nice set up....225 gig, dual core, 2 Gig RAM. And i use the Malware pack from here soooo....all is good in my pc land.

I will be stoppin in more ofter. Got moved and settled in.

• Administrator

Welcome back sickchik, we've all been wondering where you've been. :happybday:

Got a professional (IMHO) skinner (WolfX2) for the forums, purchased a huge upgrade for the forum as well. Just recently our webhost upgraded MySQL, PHP, and many, many, MANY other things that go on behind the scenes. This takes a lot of work. :happybday:

January 2007 has been our busiest month to date. Nearly 4.5GB of data transferred and over 539,856 hits. For the past year there has been over 38.72GB of data transferred; that's about 3.5GB's a month.

Cool, so everything is good in sickchik land, not just your pc land.

Yes, everything is going great, really great. TY for asking...how you been? It has been a long time since we talked.

Welcome back sickchik, we've all been wondering where you've been. :)

Got a professional (IMHO) skinner (WolfX2) for the forums, purchased a huge upgrade for the forum as well. Just recently our webhost upgraded MySQL, PHP, and many, many, MANY other things that go on behind the scenes. This takes a lot of work. :happybday:

January 2007 has been our busiest month to date. Nearly 4.5GB of data transferred and over 539,856 hits. For the past year there has been over 38.72GB of data transferred; that's about 3.5GB's a month.

Sounds like a lot of work, but the site looks amazing. Keep it up, Tarun. :happybday: And thanks for the muikcube link. I have been searching and searching for a real time now playing player. As usual, lunarsoft comes through for me.

Cool, so everything is good in sickchik land, not just your pc land.

Yes, everything is going great, really great. TY for asking...how you been? It has been a long time since we talked.

I'm ok, things have been fairly good, although I am going through a stressful stage in my life at the moment, but coming here to Lunarsoft keeps my mind off of it.

It has been a long time since we talked, and I look forward to catching up with you now that you are back here. :happybday:

January 2007 has been our busiest month to date. Nearly 4.5GB of data transferred and over 539,856 hits.

I did post a while back that 2007 was going to be a good year for Lunarsoft, I don't know why I thought it, I just had a feeling.

Just wanna say that this place looks great. Been a while since i have been around. Tarun, you must be doing something good here, lol. Nice to see you all and hopefully everyone is doin well.

glad you like it

if you got any suggestions or need any graphics don't hesitate to ask on the forums :happybday: