Burn a .bin and .cue

corjello

How exactly do i go about burning a .bin or .cue onto a dvd or cd?

I really have no idea as I've never done this before (I've attempted an iso but never really completed it)

the .bin is 427660 KBs and the .cue is 1KB

any help would be appreciated

)corjello(

ps, Tarun, I like the new look, i haven't been around in a while and i am pleasantly surprised

• Administrator

What software do you use to burn cds/dvds? As it may support burning the bin.cue format, simply select the *.cue file and burn away. :hyper:

PS: Thanks, Wolf helped a lot with the new graphics. Glad you like the changes! :happybday:

• Administrator

They actually go together. The cue has instructions on how to handle the bin file.

When you go to burn the CD/DVD, check the dropdown box for a bin/cue setting and browse to the cue. Then proceed with burning the image to your media.

If your software handles it. Just double click the cue file. Make sure it handles it though, some do not. Nero is a good one to use for bin/cue files. Isobuster also will burn a bin file without the cue file, but i have never had to do that. I use nero.