Microsoft .NET Framework

Eldmannen

For customers that already have the .NET Framework 2.0 installed, this .NET Framework 3.0 redistributable package installs only the new Windows Vista components. This ensures that any .NET Framework 2.0-based applications work seamlessly when the .NET Framework 3.0 is installed, with no application migration or updates of any kind required.

get rid of 3.0. almost no applications use it(none to my knowledge) and it's bloated with some nasty stuff. i actually uninstalled it and it left me a lot of useless stuff such as a virtual printer that makes XPS files(which when i try to use asks me to install 3.0). completely useless.

• 3 weeks later...

get rid of 3.0. almost no applications use it(none to my knowledge) and it's bloated with some nasty stuff. i actually uninstalled it and it left me a lot of useless stuff such as a virtual printer that makes XPS files(which when i try to use asks me to install 3.0). completely useless.

I had 3.0, but now I have uninstalled it. I had no application that really used it, and seemed install lots of useless stuff, you're right, it seemed bloated. :cake:

Thanks for the tips. :cry:

Archived