Service Pack 3 has been leaked

Tarun

• Administrator

Service Pack 3, which is due to be released to the public officially on April 29, 2008 has been leaked to the public. OEMs were the first to receive the RTM build 5512 on Monday, April 21st, 2008. It hit torrent sites later that day. Tuesday, April 22nd, 2008 the service pack was released to TechNet and MSDN. SP3 was first appearing on torrent websites, it is now appearing on MajorGeeks download website. Softpedia has reported that they were hosting the final build, however it was just a Release Candidate build that was hosted. Build 3311 to be exact.

• 2 weeks later...

Service Pack 3, which is due to be released to the public officially on April 29, 2008 has been leaked to the public. OEMs were the first to receive the RTM build 5512 on Monday, April 21st, 2008. It hit torrent sites later that day. Tuesday, April 22nd, 2008 the service pack was released to TechNet and MSDN. SP3 was first appearing on torrent websites, it is now appearing on MajorGeeks download website. Softpedia has reported that they were hosting the final build, however it was just a Release Candidate build that was hosted. Build 3311 to be exact.

It's me again! I have the sevice pak 2 but am curious is I need 3.

• Administrator

You can find download links to Service Pack 3 in the pinned topic here in the Windows XP section. It definitely has several improvements.

Archived