[Release] LunarDownloader

• Administrator

For several years, Lunarsoft has helped members rid their computers of malware by suggesting a variety of tools. Users would then have to search the internet for these tools and download them separately. The search for the right program can be daunting for some users, and takes valuable time.

Lunarsoft is proud to announce the release of LunarDownloader - a program that automatically downloads all of the recommended programs to help users clean their computers and keep them running at peak performance.

Help keep your computer safe, secure and clean from malware - get LunarDownloader today!

Download: LunarDownloader (*.zip) | LunarDownloader (*.exe installer)

Download: .NET Framework 2.0 | .NET 3.5 Framework (Recommended)

Screenshot: LunarDownloader Preview

I'm not seeing this, so if this feature is already in LunarDownloader, forgive me. But I think a little option to download the latest .xml file for LunarDownloader might be nice, as it seems one or two pieces of info on certain programs are out of date, although it was easy enough to edit. :)

• Administrator

Incompatibilities are listed in the program. And the only things I have installed on my computer are Comodo Firewall Pro, SpywareBlaster and Spybot 1.6 Beta (now RC).

Incompatibilities are listed in the program. And the only things I have installed on my computer are Comodo Firewall Pro, SpywareBlaster and Spybot 1.6 Beta (now RC).

No anti-virus? I ask only run what I list here, though on the home PC which everyone uses I want maximum security, ie the pro package.

Are you going to update the wiki pages/download page with this?

And on a side-note, do you know if there is a guide on how to make avast stand-alone?

• Administrator

I don't run anti-virus or any real time anti-malware. I don't even bother to scan for malware anymore. :)

I'm not sure if there is a stand-alone avast, but you could check for a portable/standalone on their site too. I found this from a quick Google for portable avast.