Just to say Hello From Aussie -

Since I have watched this site for a while I thought it was time I signed in -

I watched Tarun's postings on this site and on MBAM forum for a while and then followed into this forum -

I have already used some of the ideas here previously, and added 1 posting today -

As I am semi retired (disability) I have more time to look at, and hopefully add to a forum like this -

Now I have this site locked into Favorites I can access this a lot quicker and more often -

Sorry if you don't like my way of writing and finishing a line/post with - and not the normal .. but that is also how you will notice me -

I said there were things I liked here such as reviews etc. on products that we all use every day without thinking - From C Cleaner to MBAM and other windows products - Many people forget the basics and automatically use them -

I hope that I can add to your site in some helpful ways in the future -

Regards - ;););) ;)

Thanks Tarun -

Hope to be around for a while - The site is of more interest now that I have joined and 'navigated' through the full site -

You added a few comments on MBAM for me over a period of time and maybe I can pick that brain if needed -

I do not have too many dramas these days, but we find that we all need friendly backup at times -

Regards to All

Well said James and I hope it is played fully out - But not a boring draw - ;)

Now that you look like getting Freddy back he may help to make it much better

than a 3 day match - No thrill in a shortened match as in a full 5 day run fest - ;)

Just hope for better weather (we don't get a report until just prior to a match)

I enjoy the short version but it is a whole different game - (This is 'The ASHES')

As we know many others (some USA etc.) may not fully apreciate this discussion -

Being new I hope this type of subject is allowed in this section - ;)

Well said James and I hope it is played fully out - But not a boring draw - ;)

Now that you look like getting Freddy back he may help to make it much better

than a 3 day match - No thrill in a shortened match as in a full 5 day run fest - ;)

Just hope for better weather (we don't get a report until just prior to a match)

I enjoy the short version but it is a whole different game - (This is 'The ASHES')

As we know many others (some USA etc.) may not fully apreciate this discussion -

Being new I hope this type of subject is allowed in this section - ;)

Just shows what a friendly, tolerant forum we have here - we even put up with discussions of cricket!

Not cheerfully, perhaps... ;) Anyway, welcome to Lunarsoft!

Thanks greenknight -

Sometimes you need to be a "Skippy" or a "Pom" to be fully into these things -

I will post any further cricket in another section later - I was still finding my way around this forum ;)

Regards to all who were a bit bored by it - :P

• 3 weeks later...