Biometric Security

Sniper

ugh... so i wonder how many posts we're gonna see soon enough of "I forgot my fingerprint... how can i recover my password"... or.. "both my thumbs were burnt to a crisp, and so i can't log in.."...

mark my words that day will come!!!!! people are stupid and stupid people shouldn't have computers!

back on topic.. yea thats pretty cool, although i'm sure people will find a way to crack it (if it goes as far as needing it to logon to your computer).. but i guess we'll see if it ever becomes popular.

ugh... so i wonder how many posts we're gonna see soon enough of "I forgot my fingerprint... how can i recover my password"... or.. "both my thumbs were burnt to a crisp, and so i can't log in.."...

mark my words that day will come!!!!! people are stupid and stupid people shouldn't have computers!

back on topic.. yea thats pretty cool, although i'm sure people will find a way to crack it (if it goes as far as needing it to logon to your computer).. but i guess we'll see if it ever becomes popular.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Well, it does make things easy for someone who really wants to access your computer. Instead of beating the password outta you, now they just cut your finger off. :hello: